U.S. Bank Jobs Employment for Supervisor Post (Salary $80886/Year. U.S. Bank Careers Jobs in Hackensack. Banking Jobs in Hackensack. Latest Hackensack Government Jobs. Indeed Hackensack Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in New Jersey.
U.S. Bank Jobs Employment for Alternative Investment Services Supervisor Jobs in Hackensack with Salary $80886/Year
U.S. Bank Hiring in Hackensack for the Post of Alternative Investment Services Supervisor:- U.S. Bancorp has published a new job notification for the post of Alternative Investment Services Supervisor. The job location for this post is Hackensack, New Jersey. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Alternative Investment Services Supervisor Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
U.S. Bank Careers Opportunity for Alternative Investment Services Supervisor Post Details
|Name of Hiring||U.S. Bank Hiring|
|Name of Post||Alternative Investment Services Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in Hackensack|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
U.S. Bank Alternative Investment Services Supervisor Jobs Employment Full Job Description
Supervise a team of accounting administrators who are responsible for providing accounting, administration and investor servicing to investment companies and advisers. Serves as trusted advisor to clients by continually assessing changing business and strategies, as well as providing expertise, tools and information to focus on growing investments. Act as the escalation point for all clients assigned to the team and directs issue resolution and process changes to support client needs. Proactively identify risk-related issues through review of qualitative and quantitative data, anticipates obstacles and then implements mitigating solutions. Review the accounting and financial statement information provided for audit and tax reviews, documentation and set-up of the accounting principles for unusual investment types, and set-up/processing of complex expense and incentive fee calculations and reconciliation items.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred), finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience in alternative investments (preferably hedge funds industry
- Prior experience with various financial products; for example equities, fixed income, repurchase agreements, futures, FX, mortgages and options a strong plus
- Posting accounting entries to ledger and the ability to tie-out balance sheets and income statement to verify fund NAV’s
- Pricing of fund portfolios and private equity positions
- Reconciling the funds cash and positions/securities to appropriate outside sources
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of Advent applications
- General knowledge and understanding of portfolio and corporate accounting and the investment management industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team-oriented, leadership and organizational skills
- CPA or CFA certification preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com.