U.S. Bank Jobs Employment for Engineer Post (Salary $108094/Year. U.S. Bank Careers Jobs in San Francisco. Banking Jobs in San Francisco. Latest San Francisco Government Jobs. Indeed San Francisco Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in California.
U.S. Bank Jobs Employment for Software Engineer- Python Jobs in San Francisco with Salary $108094/Year
U.S. Bank Hiring in San Francisco for the Post of Software Engineer- Python:- U.S. Bancorp has published a new job notification for the post of Software Engineer- Python. The job location for this post is San Francisco, California. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Software Engineer- Python Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
U.S. Bank Careers Opportunity for Software Engineer- Python Post Details
|Name of Hiring||U.S. Bank Hiring|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer- Python|
|Job location||San Francisco|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in San Francisco|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
U.S. Bank Software Engineer- Python Jobs Employment Full Job Description
Job ID: 2022-0006965
About the team
Come join the Machine Learning Operations organization at US bank. Data are critical to transform US bank business success. Unified Data and AI Platform (UDAIP) is US Bank next generation cloud based data and AI ecosystem to enable data success cross business units with U.S. Bank customers. At high level, UDAIP includes industry leading hybrid cloud infrastructure, cutting edge data capabilities with focus and leverage of many open source technologies, top down initiative to migrate over to UDAIP enterprise data solution , and forward looking investment with some of the latest industry development e.g. blockchain. UDAIP is at the center of U.S. Bank digital transformation and technology modernization journey. The data engineering organization are at the forefront in leading U.S. Bank digital and modernization success. Banking industry has rich use case and best opportunities to apply data and AI technology to improve customer and business success. It is an exciting time to join U.S. Bank along this journey. We are actively hiring tech talents at all levels in the data space. If you are passionate about data, analytics, AI/ML, open source, and fintech, then you will enjoy working on this team. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid
What you will do:
- Modernize and maintain the U.S. Bank AI platform.
- Build and deploy open source applications such as Zero to Jupyter, Argo Workflows.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to productionalize models.
- Work with relevant business lines to ensure effective architectures and designs.
- Monitor model performance over time to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to best practices for development within the Agile framework.
- Adhere to source control guidelines.
- Follow the SDLC process.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to six years of relevant experience
- Proven experience using Python, R, Scala
- Machine Learning Experience with training and tuning models.
- Background on deploying models to production
- Leveraged big data using Spark/Dask/Ray
- JSON Based Restful Web Services
- Agile/Scrum team environment
- Adhere to test driven development
- Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker Experience
- Build CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or like software.
- HELM Experience a Plus