bank of america Jobs Employment for Programmer Post (Salary $130000/Year. bank of america Careers Jobs in Newark, Charlotte, Addison. Banking Jobs in Newark, Charlotte, Addison. Latest Newark, Charlotte, Addison Government Jobs. Indeed Newark, Charlotte, Addison Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in Delaware, North Carolina, Texas.
bank of america Jobs Employment for Application Programmer Java and Middleware Jobs in Newark, Charlotte, Addison with Salary $130000/Year
bank of america Hiring in Newark, Charlotte, Addison for the Post of Application Programmer Java and Middleware:- bank of america has published a new job notification for the post of Application Programmer Java and Middleware. The job location for this post is Newark, Charlotte, Addison, Delaware, North Carolina, Texas. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Application Programmer Java and Middleware Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
bank of america Careers Opportunity for Application Programmer Java and Middleware Post Details
|Name of Hiring||bank of america Hiring|
|Name of Post||Application Programmer Java and Middleware|
|Job location||Newark, Charlotte, Addison|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in Newark, Charlotte, Addison|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
bank of america Application Programmer Java and Middleware Jobs Employment Full Job Description
Candidate will serve in a key role supporting technical tasks involved in the creation of test automation frameworks for UI using Selenium within Customer Protection Technology. The candidate will operate both as a Selenium automation developer and functional tester based on demand. Candidate will serve as a key technical resource within an agile team supporting the Fraud technology. The candidate will support a key bank application that provides fraud prevention, detection and Servicing capabilities
- Candidate will have 7 – 9 years hand’s on Core Java/ Selenium development experience
- Candidate will demonstrated technical proficiency applying Core Java automation development in various automation frameworks such as keyword or hybrid frameworks
- Candidate will have hand’s on experience using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG Annotations.
- Hands-on experience in automating middleware messages SOAP/REST/XML/JSON using Selenium
- Candidate will have 3 years hand’s on experience managing test case execution using BitBucket/GitHub
- Candidate will have 3 years working within agile / scrum team model
- Candidate will have technical proficiency with CI/CD automation implementation using JENKINS and Selenium
- Optimistic, results oriented, self motivated and adaptable individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar related degree
- Proficiency in web service automation tools such as Rational Integration Tester or Parasoft SOA
- Hand’s on experience working with Rally for agile story and task management
- 2 -3 year’s JAVA coding or equivalent development experience a plus
- 2- 3 year’s hand’s on experience writing SQL or Oracle queries
- 1 -2 year’s hand’s on experience testing with SoapUI
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: