bank of america Jobs Employment for Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager Post (Salary $130000/year. bank of america Careers Jobs in Greenville. Banking Jobs in Greenville. Latest Greenville Government Jobs. Indeed Greenville Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in South Carolina.
bank of america Jobs Employment for Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager Jobs in Greenville with Salary $130000/year
bank of america Hiring in Greenville for the Post of Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager:- bank of america has published a new job notification for the post of Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager. The job location for this post is Greenville, South Carolina. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
bank of america Careers Opportunity for Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager Post Details
|Name of Hiring||bank of america Hiring|
|Name of Post||Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in Greenville|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
bank of america Business Banking Senior Relationship Manager Jobs Employment Full Job Description
When you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our Business Banking clients when they need us most whether they’re expanding their operations locally, nationally, or simply managing the day-to-day.
We stand by our clients and help them see that they have the power to realize their personal and business banking goals and make their financial lives better.
As a Business Banking Relationship Manager, you are committed to help your assigned clients save, borrow and invest for today and their future. For them, you will be their primary point of contact and trusted advisor. For Bank of America, your responsibility will be to build, deepen and maintain profitable relationships.
To do so, Business Banking Relationship Managers must collaborate with teammates throughout Bank of America, including Investment Banking, Foreign Exchange, and Wealth Management, as well as facilitate client relationships with specialists in Credit and Treasury Management. The successful Business Banking Relationship Manager is well versed in all our products and services in order to identify cross-selling opportunities — and increase client satisfaction.
With demonstrated success, you can advance and build relationships that can shape your career. So while you’re helping your clients achieve their goals, you’ll find opportunity and ample room to achieve your own career goals.
- 5-10 years’ experience in commercial lending, business development, commercial credit and portfolio management in business banking or middle market sector
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $5-$50 million
- Proven track record of sales, prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis to assess and analyze financial conditions of companies and industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with teammates to solve client issues
- Community leadership
- Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT, Tableau, Seismic and related systems
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred or 10+ years’ relevant work experience
- This position is posted as a Senior Relationship Manager but is flexible and can be filled as a Relationship Manager if the posted qualifications are met by a strong, less experienced candidate
- Enjoying collaborating and negotiating with teammates to solve client issue
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: