bank of america Jobs Employment for Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation Post (Salary $90000/Year. bank of america Careers Jobs in Charlotte. Banking Jobs in Charlotte. Latest Charlotte Government Jobs. Indeed Charlotte Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in North Carolina.
bank of america Jobs Employment for Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation Jobs in Charlotte with Salary $90000/Year
bank of america Hiring in Charlotte for the Post of Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation:- bank of america has published a new job notification for the post of Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation. The job location for this post is Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
bank of america Careers Opportunity for Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation Post Details
|Name of Hiring||bank of america Hiring|
|Name of Post||Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in Charlotte|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
bank of america Audit Supervisor/ Audit Manager – Consumer GWIM Issue Validation Jobs Employment Full Job Description
- Utilizing sound analytical skills and possessing product, business, and/or technical expertise to execute issue validation responsibilities for one’s own issue portfolio
- Performing validation testing for re-grade and closure of audit and self-identified issues.
- Understanding the business impacts of new issues to effectively rate their severity and engage with various internal business partners.
- Using analytical and technical skills to execute validation work in line with test plans.
- Developing documentation to support conclusions around risk mitigation of the issue
- Working with leadership to effectively prioritize issues that may be past due or high risk.
- Demonstrating solid project management skills through the management of issue portfolio.
- Proactively communicating status and escalating challenges and potential barriers.
- Establishing business partner relationships (primary engagement is with line management).
- Exercising critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment.
- Actively supporting peers and broader team during issue validation and other work
- Supporting employee development efforts, teamwork, and an inclusive work environment.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of Audit and/or Testing experience
- Capability to navigate in a matrixed organization and operate effectively in a changing environment
- Strong leadership, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Ability to successfully communicate and influence management on all levels in regards to risk reduction of both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
- Experience in evaluating regulatory requirements and guidance to understand impacts, and ensure programs and risk routines are adjusted accordingly
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: