Bank of america Jobs Employment for Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog Post (Salary $95000/Year. Bank of america Careers Jobs in Pennington. Banking Jobs in Pennington. Latest Pennington Government Jobs. Indeed Pennington Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in New Jersey.
Bank of america Jobs Employment for Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog Jobs in Pennington with Salary $95000/Year
Bank of america Hiring in Pennington for the Post of Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog:- Bank of america has published a new job notification for the post of Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog. The job location for this post is Pennington, New Jersey. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
Bank of america Careers Opportunity for Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog Post Details
|Name of Hiring||Bank of america Hiring|
|Name of Post||Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in Pennington|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
Bank of america Associate: Cnslt – Apps Prog Jobs Employment Full Job Description
Distributed Developer having analytical and leadership skills with 10+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle). Ability to interact with onshore and offshore developers provide direction and have ability to have continuity of work. Ability to work with business to interpret Business requirements into technical specification.
Ability to extract current state Business rules and processing and create a comprehensive documentation to be used by Business , operations and developers
Ability to Create relevant Design documentation
Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment with Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in an AGILE environment. Knowledge of JIRA
- Must have 5+ years of experience in MuleSoft/TIBCO development
- 5+ years of experience in JAVA development
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Batch Strong Core Java Skills
Knowledge of MULE, creating MULE based orchestration API
Knowledge of authoring business rules using ODM utility
- Experience in building REST APIs (JAXRS/Swagger/YAML) technologies and Development approaches
- Experience in Web Services (JAXRPC or JAXWS) technologies and Development approaches.
- Basic Knowledge of XML Schema and Processing Technologies (Parsers, JAXB, XSLT, etc)
- Good Understanding of Core Java Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns ( like Adapters, Business Objects, Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- At least 2 of the following: Websphere/Weblogic/Apache/Tomcat/JBOSS
- Basic knowledge of source code management Git, Bitbucket, Team Foundation Server and others
- Working knowledge of build automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using tools like Jenkins, Ansible Tower and others
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- IDE – Eclipse
- Strong database background on one or more of these databases: Vertica, Mainframe, DB2, Teradata, Cassandra, Oracle etc.
- Experience in using RDBMS/SQL Familiarity and Exposure to Oracle is a plus.
- RDBMS – Oracle/MSSQL
- Programming in the Windows environment
- Ability to acquire business domain knowledge quickly and effectively to take a role of subject matter expert for multiple applications
- Deep understanding of the software development and support process
- Leadership skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: