Bank of america Jobs Employment for Advisor Post (Salary $120,000 per year. Bank of america Careers Jobs in Richmond. Banking Jobs in Richmond. Latest Richmond Government Jobs. Indeed Richmond Jobs. Upcoming USA Gov Jobs in Virginia.
Bank of america Jobs Employment for Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center Jobs in Richmond with Salary $120,000 per year
Bank of america Hiring in Richmond for the Post of Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center:- Bank of america has published a new job notification for the post of Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center. The job location for this post is Richmond, Virginia. Candidates who desire eligibility for this Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center Post can apply as soon as possible before the last date.
Bank of america Careers Opportunity for Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center Post Details
|Name of Hiring||Bank of america Hiring|
|Name of Post||Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center|
|Salary||$120,000 per year|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs in Richmond|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
Bank of america Consumer Investments Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Laburnum Financial Center Jobs Employment Full Job Description
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most – whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. As part of our commitment, we are looking for the next generation of Financial Advisors—those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better.
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s Advisor Development Program and become an investment specialist in one of over 4,000 financial center locations nationwide. From day one, you will receive training from our-award winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. The Academy offers a defined path to becoming an advisor through a multi-stage training program, one that provides you with the necessary experience and skills to succeed in your role and throughout your career journey.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I (FSA I), your journey begins obtaining your Securities Industry licenses, where you receive dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities Industry Essentials [SIE], Series 7 and Series 66 Exams. Once you obtain your licenses, you will be taught the foundational skills needed to be an advisor – from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to considering a client’s complex financial picture and guiding them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives, all while humanizing financial interactions. Once you have reached your key milestones, you will begin working in a financial center where you will help to deliver Bank of America’s core banking, investment solutions and approach to client care. We will equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development
Once you have demonstrated success as a licensed Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I, you will typically progress into the next role, Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II, where you will continue to practice the skills you’ve learned by growing and deepening relationships within a portfolio of clients. As a successful Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II, you will have the opportunity to advance in many roles within Bank of America and Merrill. The Academy will support you along the way with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
We’ll help you
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success.
- Grow your business knowledge by using a defined consultative approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions.
- Earn your Security Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 licenses (63 & 65 accepted, in lieu of 66) though structured lessons and dedicated study time. You must obtain your SIE within 30 days of being hired & your Series 7 & 66 within 120 Days – a requirement for the role.
- Build your network. Starting at a financial center, you’ll interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike. You’ll be able to leverage our relationships with one out of two households in the U.S. to help eventually grow your business.
- Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice, deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals and life priorities.
- Collaborate with core banking and investment partners. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide through Bank of America and Merrill to meet virtually all of their financial needs.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I, you can look forward to
- Unlimited potential for financial growth.
- A strong referral base from across the business through our relationship with one in every two households.
- Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services, and education.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes.
- Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
We’re a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
- Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients.
- Communicates clearly and confidently with clients from all walks of life.
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients.
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
- A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
- Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role